Check your flip flops at the door and sink into the comfort of this gorgeous 4 bed/3.5 bath house in charming Whiskey Flats. Featuring an awesome open plan living area with chef's kitchen, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, fireplace, and treetop views facing the harbor. You will enjoy expansive windows with nice ocean breezes! The home has been beautifully maintained inside and out with new carpet and updated decorative features. The Master Bedroom is on the top floor with a walk-in closet with built-ins. The ensuite has a separate glass shower with bench, jetted spa bath and a dual sided fireplace. The additional 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths are on the ground floor, as is the laundry area.The backyard area perfect for BBQ's and lounging. There is an attached 2 car garage along with a long driveway for highly coveted extra parking. Incredible location near Brouwerij West, the Marina the new waterfront development and just a few blocks to Cabrillo Beach.
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Style: Contemporary
- Year Built: 2004
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Water Line To Refrigerator
- Bathroom Features: Low Flow Toilet(s), Powder Room, Remodeled, Shower And Tub, Tile, Tub With Jets
- Bedroom Features: Master Bedroom, WalkInCloset
- Common Walls: Detached/No Common Walls
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins, Range Hood, Range, Built-In Gas, Oven-Gas
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fan(s), None
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Counter / Bar, Dining Area
- Exterior: Stucco
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Rooms: Living Room
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminated
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters, Island, Pantry, Remodeled
- Levels: Two Level
- Lot Sqft: 2500
- Num Of Units: Yes
- Parking Features: Driveway - Concrete
- Pool Description: No Pool
- Price Per Sqft: 396.3
- Property Subtype: Single Family
- Rooms: Dining Room, Master Bedroom, LivingRoom, Walk-In Closet
- Spa Description: None
- Special Conditions: Standard Sale
- View: Tree Top View
- Neighborhood: Coastal San Pedro, Point Fermin, Harbor
Courtesy of: Tiao Properties, Inc.
Based on information from CARETS as of date shown below. The information being provided by CARETS is for the visitor's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, i-Tech MLS, PSRMLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited. Any property information referenced on this website comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CRISNet MLS and/or CARETS. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Updated: 25th August, 2019 12:20 PM.